Wednesday, August 30, 2006

lull, with schrapnel

There's been a lot going on.

I can't talk about it.

Suffice to say that my personal and family life are approaching critical mass. My court date is set for mid-September (sooner than I expected, thank God), and there's a 98% chance I will be moving out of my parents' house next week. The new location will NOT be disclosed, so don't ask.

I'm seriously considering abandoning this blog, or at least putting it on hiatus until sometime around Christmas. I'm feeling more and more the need to throw off things of the past and make a clean new start. Am very seriously considering changing my name and social security number.

No, I'm not on the lam from the Feds or the mob--at least not yet. But the Inquisition is closing in and I'm going off the grid, man. Underground. Embracing the life of a heathen and so forth.

Will of course update if anything happens with Trace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can identify with your desire for privacy. Notice that I don't keep a blog. The slings and arrows that chafe my tenders are MY business; I don't talk about 'em.

As for where you are moving-'tain't none of my bidnuss nohow! I won't even venture a guess, not here.

From this website you say you are going. We will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile....

You've brightened my life for a while. You were never obliged to do so; you are not obligated to continue to do so.

Your passing along any word from Trace or Sabine will be appreciated.

Anonymous said...

That's absent-minded me above, again
SG

Anonymous said...

Sayanara Sweetie!