Sunday, July 24, 2005

realignment

Had my writer's meeting yesterday. I took them the first nine-ish pages of "Parlor Games," an excerpt which ended with a tantalizing revelation about Miss Fairweather.

Choice comments were as follows:
Where is the rest of it? More! I want MORE! (soon.)

*

Very good--I particularly like the pace & the balance between Trace's viewpoint narration & the dialogue
*

Cool! The plot--or the relationship, rather--thickens apace. I thought you were going to tease us with their relationship as shown in the first two stories for a couple more stories yet. I'm happy to see him establishing some turf to stand up on his hind legs on, at last.

Kung fu? Scheduling conflicts? Divided loyalties? Pshaw.

2 comments:

AJM said...

Good to have you back.

AJM said...

Tho' I should note: I didn't actually read your 'want cake' post... as requested. ;)